Are you wondering how Dish TV recharge online is possible? The answer is simple: Dish TV instant Recharge is now possible with your debit or credit card any time from your home. You can now enjoy your favorite channels and programs without any interruption.
All you have to do is visit the site and recharge your Dish TV at affordable rates. Users can avail the superfamily recharge, world sports recharge, super platinum recharge, all sports recharge or titanium recharge at reasonable prices without any extra fee. Moreover, Dish TV users can recharge their HD packages on the site. There are two HD packages available. First is the Dish TV HD world pack that contains 20+ channels and services, and the other is Dish TV HD royal Pack that includes maximum of 42 channels and services. Whichever package you choose, recharging it is quite easy and fast.
Apart from Dish TV Recharge, the site offers recharge of other DTH (direct to home) TV services. Users can recharge their Airtel DTH, Tata Sky, and Videocon D2H Services online by paying through credit or debit card.
Steps to Follow When Recharging with Debit/Credit Card
- Fill out the form that requires information about your Dish TV Viewing Card Number (VC).
- Select your Dish TV Quality (SD or HD), region, desired dish TV package, and duration.
- Pick up ala carte channels of your choice. If some Dish TV Channels like Pakistani, Tamil or Malayalam aren’t included in your Dish TV Package, you can choose them here.
- For future remembrance, fill in your personal details, which includes your name, address, country, and city.
- Your Dish TV recharge details will be shown on your screen for confirmation. Go through it thoroughly and press Pay Online.
- Finally, you will be directed to a secure bank website where you will pay online with your debit/credit card. Select the Visa or MasterCard option and fill in the required information like the card type, card number, expiry, your mobile number, and the security code.